The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue any particular element of functionality of the Platform or any of its features at any time, including, but not limited to, the contents, hours of availability, access means and tools and tools required for use of the Platform.
1. By accessing and using the Platform you expressly confirm that you access and use the Platform exclusively at your risk. You expressly agree that use of the website and web application is at your sole risk. Neither the Company, its parent, subsidiaries or any other affiliates of the Company nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party providers of content or licensors guarantee that the Platform will be run uninterruptedly or error free; nor can they issue any warranties relevant to the results that may or may not be obtained from the use of the Platform, or relevant to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service provided through the Website.
2. The Platform and its content, including, without limitation, any downloadable content, are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and cannot be subject to exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to the Terms.
3. Any and all information available at the Platform shall be deemed as provided for informational purposes exclusively. The Platform does not provide market forecast, recommendations, financial advice or any consulting service for that matter. Therefore, neither the Platform, nor any users registered at the Platform can be held responsible for the investment decisions you make upon accessing and/or using the Platform.
4. The Company emphasizes the importance of independent trading analysis or use of relevant professional services by its customers before making any investment decisions.
5. Any content provided at the Website by the Company or any registered users of the Platform, regardless of its form, manifests personal opinions of its author. Such opinions are based solely on the experience, analyses and knowledge of their owners. The Company holds itself and its users providing such opinions accountable to high professional standards, We reserve the right to human error or misjudgment dependent on personal circumstances of the Company, its employees and users of the Platform.
6. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, under no circumstances shall the Company or its affiliated companies be held liable for any and all of the following: personal injury, property damage, loss of profits, cost of substitute goods and/or services, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work interruption, computer and/or device or technology failure or malfunction or for any form of direct or indirect, special, deliberate, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages based on any causes of action arising out of use of the Platform or any alleged failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in service, operation, or transmission of the Platform, or any alleged computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of property, and/or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of or posting of any record, content, or technology, pertaining to or on the Platform.
By accessing and using the Platform you agree that this limitation of liability applies whether such allegations are for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or fall under any other cause of action, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed and even if the Company or its affiliated companies have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also specifically acknowledge that the Company and its affiliated companies are not liable for any actual or alleged defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the Platform or any other third parties.
7. If applicable law does not permit all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
8. The Company hereby disclaims any and all liabilities of any kind for any and all instances of unauthorized access and/or use of your personal data submitted in the registration form or Personal Account. By accessing the Platform you accept and agree with this disclaimer of any relevant liability. In case you do not accept and agree with this disclaimer, you should refrain from accessing or using the Platform.
1. By accessing and using the Platform you hereby indemnify Us to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms. You agree that you shall not make any claim personally against our officers or employees in regarding any losses you suffer in connection with the use of the Platform.
1. The Company reserves the right to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations stipulated by the Terms without any obligation to notify any of its customers, users registered at the Platform, or request their prior consent.
1. The Platform may contain links to third-party websites or platforms that are not owned or сontrolled by the Company.
2. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the contents, materials, links, privacy policies or practices of any websites or platforms belonging to third parties. You hereby acknowledge and accept that We shall not bear any responsibility or liability, direct or indirect, for any damages and losses caused, actually or allegedly, further to the use of or reliance on the contents, materials, information, links, goods or services provided on or through such websites or platforms. This provision specifically concerns cryptoexchanges, cryptowallets and other crypto-related platforms and website.
1. All investments transferred to the account at coinsharks.io shall be in cryptocurrencies. By transferring your funds in cryptocurrencies to the Company, you confirm that you are not a citizen or residents of the states and countries where the laws and governing rules prohibit any use of cryptocurrencies. Specifically, you confirm that you are not a citizen or resident of the following countries: the US, China, South Korea. Should the applicable law change, you agree to notify the Company of such changes immediately.
1. You may sign up for the newsletter via the form provided on the Platform thus agreeing to receive newsletters.
2. You have the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the instructions We provide in each newsletter email or by contacting us via contact form.
3. The Platform reserves the right to resort to third party services to facilitate payment and the completion of Purchases.
4. By submitting your information via the registration form and Personal Account, you grant Us the right to provide such third parties with this information without the obligation to request your additional consent.
1. When signing up for an account, you confirm that you are above the age of 18, the accuracy of the information you provided, and that you are not using any other identity but yours. It is your responsibility to keep your account and password confidential and safe.
2. The Company reserves the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion. In this case, the Company commits to reimburse any funds previously stored on a terminated account before such termination.
1. All content provided on the Platform is the intellectual property of CoinSharks and iGS Digital, unless otherwise specified.
2. By providing Us with any data, including the data of third parties, you guarantee that such data has been lawfully obtained along with the permission to publish it. By providing Us with any data you indemnify Us from any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of the provisions of the Terms.
1. If you have any questions about the Terms, please, contact Us at email@example.com.